Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Phood Photography
Here is the link to a very fascinating article rich with tips on how to get your food "picture perfect", with styling information, camera instructions, and more! As a novice blogger, it is a great source of advice!


"Today food photographer Jonathan Pollack shares some wonderful food photography tips (and some positively mouth watering photos. Get more tips like this via email.
The food photography techniques in this post are ones that I use in photos I take for both a local food magazine and my wife’s cupcake blog. I’ve broken these techniques down into a few areas that give some ideas and suggestions to help you photograph and showcase your food..."
posted by Chamberlaine Beard at 7:16 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Chamberlaine Beard
Home:
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Cupcake Links
Random Links
Credits
  • Mumblyjoe Photography

  • Background by EM